Steam hacked..

They want to pull the entire service immediately don't they? I bought something years ago on it, hope I didn't save my details in it. I really hate Steam, this has just driven the nail in even farther.

How do you find out if you've been hacked?
its basically a case of the links being incorrect to account info so you are getting directed to someone elses and someone else is likely being misdirected to yours, personally doesn't affect me because i delete my payment info on everything i use it on just to be safe.

You aren't safe, no-one is but its just a case of wait for Valve who own Steam to admit whats happened and in the meantime contacting your bank as a precaution in case some bell piece got access to your account.

I'd wait to see what happens but contact your bank ASAP and notify them of the issue and to be alert of any transactions coming from the platform, i had to do similar when a company who did games rentals online lost thousands of peoples data and money went from my account, luckily i saw something on it the day it happened and contacted Natwest who blocked money coming out and issued me a new card and pin just to be safe, the company finally admitted 2 weeks later they were breached and by that time some people had lost hundreds of £'s from their online accounts

It'll be some fat **** surrounded by anime figures in his mlp shirt, what a sad life they must lead
thats what i dont get about this lizard/phantom squad tits, they turned around and said 'it means people will spend time with their families' when the reality is they have people ignoring their own families to organise overloads on online platforms like PSN or Xbox Live for some cause of pushing people closer to their families....thats horse shit, they aren't martyrs they are f***ing virgins

its basically a case of the links being incorrect to account info so you are getting directed to someone elses and someone else is likely being misdirected to yours, personally doesn't affect me because i delete my payment info on everything i use it on just to be safe.

You aren't safe, no-one is but its just a case of wait for Valve who own Steam to admit whats happened and in the meantime contacting your bank as a precaution in case some bell piece got access to your account.

I'd wait to see what happens but contact your bank ASAP and notify them of the issue and to be alert of any transactions coming from the platform, i had to do similar when a company who did games rentals online lost thousands of peoples data and money went from my account, luckily i saw something on it the day it happened and contacted Natwest who blocked money coming out and issued me a new card and pin just to be safe, the company finally admitted 2 weeks later they were breached and by that time some people had lost hundreds of £'s from their online accounts

thats what i dont get about this lizard/phantom squad tits, they turned around and said 'it means people will spend time with their families' when the reality is they have people ignoring their own families to organise overloads on online platforms like PSN or Xbox Live for some cause of pushing people closer to their families....thats horse shit, they aren't martyrs they are f***ing virgins
I don't think my bank details are on there. I'll have a look still though

Think the servers got deluged today with kids getting Xboxes and Playstations .....I had a bit of trouble signing in to Fallout 4 this afternoon but all good now.

Back