Steam hacked..

Doberman

Striker
I can't even log into my account but I'm reliably informed by Twitter that folk are logging into their accounts and they're connected up to somebody else's account - credit card details and other personal info clearly visible when clicking on "store".

Merry Christmas from Steam eh? :neutral:

I can't even log into my account but I'm reliably informed by Twitter that folk are logging into their accounts and they're connected up to somebody else's account - credit card details and other personal info clearly visible when clicking on "store".

Merry Christmas from Steam eh? :neutral:

You should be nuts deep on Christmas Day, not logging into steam or whatever it is.

Young uns of today eh !!

What the fuck is Steam?

It's an app that you use to buy PC games and allows you to download updates etc and keeps everything in one place. I'm not a gamer like but it's a necessity for Football Manager which is the only game I play.

I'm actually logged into Steam right now with no problems.

Looks like someone wants your Football Manager, Merry Xmas.

I'm not on Steam at the moment so my account might be fine too but there's hundreds kicking off on social media because they're trying to buy shit and their account is linked to some bloke from Portugal. :lol:

I'm not on Steam at the moment so my account might be fine too but there's hundreds kicking off on social media because they're trying to buy shit and their account is linked to some bloke from Portugal. :lol:

Actually now that you mention it, mine's linked to a bloke from Hungary :D The advice is not to buy anything at all right now

Actually now that you mention it, mine's linked to a bloke from Hungary :D The advice is not to buy anything at all right now

:lol: finally got logged in so they haven't just shut the system down until it's fixed. My account is linked with someone in the UK like.

Back