Staycation

They'll up the price, then heavily discount it (so it looks like you're getting a saving) - only you'll be paying the same price as you would have done ordinarily with fuck all to do there.

Center Parcs don't generally reduce their prices, even the last minute deals aren't great. I'm additionally concerned that 2 of their better restaurants are filing for administration (Bella Italia and Cafe Rouge), before you mention have a BBQ we tend to go in February and I'm not sitting outside in the cold.

Normally go to dorset / cornwall for a week in July / August holiday park type deal, love it

not sure hoseasons/ centre parcs etc will be open in tbd summer

how easy is it to hire a campervan ;)

Just been talking to our lass about what we can do as I've moved our holiday to next year. I fancy renting a motor home, packing it up and heading off and just seeing where we end up. Problem is I think it'll be canny hard getting one if things are eased by August.
Premier Inn Southend for a week £265.

Last edited:
Might go skiing in August or the Whitsunday Islands for a bit of sun. Or both for that matter.
Had to cancel a big trip to UK and Europe we had planned and paid for so assuming we get the money back why not ?

Back