Stay at home Dads

Aye? Absolutely baffled by that mind. What for?
Little bit old fashioned in that sense.

I believe women are happiest at home looking after the children and their man.

Also means I call the shots in regards to what I want to do.

I’d hate to think I was being carried by the woman.

Fuck that, not arsed who earns it as long as its a lot.

Hello Cpt. Caveman.

It's 2020 FFS.

Looking after kids full time is harder than most jobs these days.

It's not like 'proper blerks' are off doing 20 hours down the pit anymore.

Hello Cpt. Caveman.

It's 2020 FFS.

Looking after kids full time is harder than most jobs these days.

It's not like 'proper blerks' are off doing 20 hours down the pit anymore.
Women are better at looking after kids than than men in general, they build the home and are the nurturers.

The thought of sending the missus to work whilst I was doing a bit part time stuff is horrendous.

Both directors of the same company and both have our own separate businesses (in name only ).Its not as black and white as working for someone else and knowing what’s coming in every week .

We and especially me don’t know what we have earned (on paper ) until the financial year is up .Even then if I’m honest I couldn’t give a fuck and leave it to her and the accountant to sort it out .Whatever is earned goes in the same pot eventually .
You should use Xero. I have a business (part ownership of) and the thought of not knowing exactly how it is performing financially at all times would worry me.

I get stick on here and in real life from some quarters for the relationship I have with our lass.Its proper old school where she looks after the upkeep of the house/cook /make baits /make breakfasts and wave us all of to work from 5:30am onwards.I do more than my fare share to say the least.We are a well oiled machine and both rolls come natural to us both with no friction at all.No-one takes the piss by lying about and everyone has a job to do in our house.

I honestly feel this day and age the lines are blurred and relationships have become lazy in every sense of the word.Facebook and mobile phones have ruined many a good woman whilst there houses are a clip and the serve up frozen pizza and chips as a “meal”.Young blokes are no better,playing on PlayStations whilst their houses drop down around their ears.
Old Skool is better and family life is more rewarding imo.

So you'd rather be less well off as a family just so you can call all the shots? Bit strange to me that like.
Our lass still doesn't call the shots mind just cos she earns more. That would be ridiculous.

Back