Stats are a load of sh

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

If you want to start up another boring pro-smoking bullshit argument at least do it in the right thread. Feel free to bump a smoking thread, I'm happy to reiterate the dangers of smoking and why we need to encourage even more people to quit smoking their addictive, carcinogenic cigarettes.

Is regularly smoking a safe activity? No it isn't. Thank you.
It's you that's just done that you daft knacker!! :lol::lol:

And for your information, I'm pro-choice, not pro-smoking. It doesn't matter if it's safe or not.

So you admit you posted in the wrong thread?

FWIW your posts rarely warrant further discussion, but I humour you, as I would with a clumsy child. So there.

I posted in a thread about stats with a post about stats how was it the wrong thread? :lol:

I made a statement of fact which you pissed and moaned about because you're pro-smoking and clearly facts that go against that position are like kryptonite

Humour me all you like, you can't prove me wrong that smoking is harmful, no matter how hard you try

I posted in a thread about stats with a post about stats how was it the wrong thread? :lol:

I made a statement of fact which you pissed and moaned about because you're pro-smoking and clearly facts that go against that position are like kryptonite

Humour me all you like, you can't prove me wrong that smoking is harmful, no matter how hard you try
Not sure if you're deliberately being thick, or...

Don't bother. He wouldn't get the difference between pro choice and anti smoking. He totally missed your point about your view on the use of said statistics and assumed you were making it into an pro smoking thread.

Don't bother. He wouldn't get the difference between pro choice and anti smoking. He totally missed your point about your view on the use of said statistics and assumed you were making it into an pro smoking thread.

You said you had me on ignore Harry. Yet you've replied to this and threads I've started. I'm flattered.

I'm not the bloke who is in favour of smoking mate. You are :oops:

You said you had me on ignore Harry. Yet you've replied to this and threads I've started. I'm flattered.

I will reply as you have replied to my post.

I did not say I had you on ignore. I said I was ignoring you. There is a difference.

I was giving the poster a view on the thread.

If you want to start up another boring pro-smoking bullshit argument at least do it in the right thread. Feel free to bump a smoking thread, I'm happy to reiterate the dangers of smoking and why we need to encourage even more people to quit smoking their addictive, carcinogenic cigarettes.

Is regularly smoking a safe activity? No it isn't. Thank you.

Crossing the road isnt a safe activity. If you were to compile statistics of all pedestrians struck by cars I reckon the majority will have been crossing the road.

Crossing the road isnt a safe activity. If you were to compile statistics of all pedestrians struck by cars I reckon the majority will have been crossing the road.
If you want to start up another boring pro-pedestrian bullshit argument at least do it in the right thread... blah, blah, blah... [oblivious to own hypocrisy]... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back