Station Skins

Aye. 88 89.
I went 86 to 91.
You must remember Barnesy as well. Another cluster fuck of a gang/family

Cassop was a nasty coward, kicked lumps out of his best mate, a little skinny skinhead just he laughed when cassio tripped over something like that. As for the Barnes family, they were all scum.

Ginge
Trojan
Pickles (Bellend)
3 that I remember anyway .
Use to hang outside crowtree steps and eventually morphed into the townie casuals
Trojan formed the Farra Hammer boys with a posters brother on here. (No comment)
Pickles was a character, not really in the station skins.
Ginge, Bondy, Donnelly we're all good lads, we were younger than most of them, Brent was another good lad, he had sight problems. We weren't fully fledged members, but knocked around with them sometimes and got 8nto a few fights, especially down Seaburn.
Cassop was a nasty coward, kicked lumps out of his best mate, a little skinny skinhead just he laughed when cassio tripped over something like that. As for the Barnes family, they were all scum.
Bollocks, Cassop was a great lad, and some of the Barnes family were decent and still are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trojan formed the Farra Hammer boys with a posters brother on here. (No comment)
Pickles was a character, not really in the station skins.
Ginge, Bondy, Donnelly we're all good lads, we were younger than most of them, Brent was another good lad, he had sight problems. We weren't fully fledged members, but knocked around with them sometimes and got 8nto a few fights, especially down Seaburn.

Bollocks, Cassop was a great lad, and some of the Barnes family were decent and still are.
Aye I remember Cassup being canny (yr younger than me ), ginge also sound lad (if you knew him anyway :D)

Back