Station Skins

What are people’s memories of the station skins. Are they positive or negative memories. Who do you remember, who did you like/dislike. And seems there’s a few still kicking about still well into their 50s. Also were they really tough or is that just a load of hype.

Ginge
Trojan
Pickles (Bellend)
3 that I remember anyway .
Use to hang outside crowtree steps and eventually morphed into the townie casuals

Is it an urban myth they used to give Dave Stewart of the eurythmics a kicking now and again?
I reckon Dave Stewart would flatten them
i work with a lad who was a station skin,he’s a complete fu(king buffoon
Was or is as for some strange reason there’s still a few of them kicking about with Dr martens and braces on well into their fifties and maybe sixties.
Just spotted spider.
On this YouTube clip where there’s 5 skinheads on at the beginning was interesting. Next to the 3 lads in Union Jack T-shirts is a lad who used to get on the number 20 bus up to pennywell. I remember him one night along with a mate picking on a much younger lad who was wearing a suit and tie as you did when you went to bentleys back in the 80s. The lad mentioned asked poor youngun for his tie to which young lad said no. This lad next to the 3 with Union Jack t shirts on them along with his mate beat the kid up. I was only a bairn and a bit scared. Love to bump into him and his mate today and give them a bit of what they dished out to defenceless kids. Nowt but bullies.
Just spotted spider.
Lad white t shirt blue Adidas logo, he was the bully. Bet he never had a one on one fight in his life and just beat up more kids for their ties and stuff.
Ginge
Trojan
Pickles (Bellend)
3 that I remember anyway .
Use to hang outside crowtree steps and eventually morphed into the townie casuals
Trojan was and probably still is a mentally ill lunatic, and I don’t say that in jest.

Last edited:
Was or is as for some strange reason there’s still a few of them kicking about with Dr martens and braces on well into their fifties and maybe sixties.
not too sure how much of the get up he wears,normally just see him with a safc top on at the matches.i’ve heard the same about him as what you said about the ‘bully’,that the would act the hard nut when in a gang,but was a total tart if he wasn’t.
(he’s also on the video)
take it you don’t care for them?

I reckon Dave Stewart would flatten them

On this YouTube clip where there’s 5 skinheads on at the beginning was interesting. Next to the 3 lads in Union Jack T-shirts is a lad who used to get on the number 20 bus up to pennywell. I remember him one night along with a mate picking on a much younger lad who was wearing a suit and tie as you did when you went to bentleys back in the 80s. The lad mentioned asked poor youngun for his tie to which young lad said no. This lad next to the 3 with Union Jack t shirts on them along with his mate beat the kid up. I was only a bairn and a bit scared. Love to bump into him and his mate today and give them a bit of what they dished out to defenceless kids. Nowt but bullies.

Lad white t shirt blue Adidas logo, he was the bully. Bet he never had a one on one fight in his life and just beat up more kids for their ties and stuff.

Trojan was and probably still is a mentally ill lunatic, and I don’t say that in jest.
Spider is on there quite a bit

I knew one of them from growing up very well ( my sisters year) but he lived in the next street.
He wasn’t very nice I have to say as a young bloke but a nice bloke as an adult. Still asks after me mam when I see him but a questionable person back in the day

Back