Station Skins

I posted this on one of the other threads..early 80’s when I was a young punk rocker a few of them came after me out the bottom of the bus station..one of them asked me something so I stopped and as he was talking I caught one of them out the corner of my eye lifting his hand to punch me..I got out the way of it then got away..fk knows what would have happened if he’d smacked me and they’d all joined in.

Mid 1980s I was jumped in the town by the Milwall youngest firm on the morning when we played them.
4 of us aged 14 -15 at the time and got a bit of a kicking.
Afterwards we approached the "skins" telling them what happened.
They couldn't care less and headed in the opposite direction.

Mid 1980s I was jumped in the town by the Milwall youngest firm on the morning when we played them.
4 of us aged 14 -15 at the time and got a bit of a kicking.
Afterwards we approached the "skins" telling them what happened.
They couldn't care less and headed in the opposite direction.

Bullys don't tend to stick up for people

Spider used to have a swastika on the wall in his living room, I would assume the other lads in the gang would have similar beliefs.
I asked someone about spider, apparently moved to Devon or Cornwall, met a lady from that area, upped sticks and went to live with her.
Just got confirmation, he has moved to Plymouth and is getting married next year, his lady is also a skinhead.

Last edited:
I asked someone about spider, apparently moved to Devon or Cornwall, met a lady from that area, upped sticks and went to live with her.
Just got confirmation, he has moved to Plymouth and is getting married next year, his lady is also a skinhead.
never...last I heard lived in pennywell...

FFS they don’t still walk about like that man, recognise him with the union jack t-shirt to the left (of the three in the middle of the five) he used to speak to me back then, and pickles :):) must have been from pennywell/ford, can’t remember his name. as already said tough as in a group.

I posted this on one of the other threads..early 80’s when I was a young punk rocker a few of them came after me out the bottom of the bus station..one of them asked me something so I stopped and as he was talking I caught one of them out the corner of my eye lifting his hand to punch me..I got out the way of it then got away..fk knows what would have happened if he’d smacked me and they’d all joined in.

Aye I remember you mentioning that mate, loads of the lads I drank with were skins just like them, NF and all that rubbish, we were a bit older than them station erm twats like.

Back