Stat - Since our promotion in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

But some are below us - Newcastle, Cardiff, Reading, to name three, have been promoted in our 10 years up and relegated again.

So what does that say for the teams who took their place and are above us? Or are you missing that?

That can't be true, there will be clubs that have only been in the top 4 divisions for a season or two in the last 10 years

There are leagues below league 2 you know...

We haven't had one decent season which worries me if we go down as we haven't had a winning mentality since 2007

That they've done better than we have but other clubs have done worse than we have.

But again, you're missing the main point of being the 8th longest member of the league, yet we are where we are. Doesn't make a difference whatever you try and dress it up as

although its been painful to watch at times, if after the 3-2 burnley game we knew that we were going to be in the prem for the next 10 years the fans would have happily taken it.

But again, you're missing the main point of being the 8th longest member of the league, yet we are where we are. Doesn't make a difference whatever you try and dress it up as

I don't really get the relevance of the star. We've been floundering for years thanks to consistent bad management of the club (in the boardroom sense, as well as the on the pitch sense). Other clubs are well run and have an identity and a style of play.

I don't really get the relevance of the star. We've been floundering for years thanks to consistent bad management of the club (in the boardroom sense, as well as the on the pitch sense). Other clubs are well run and have an identity and a style of play.

That's pretty much it. 10 years of relegation battles (minus the infamous 10th place due to West Ham's defeat). You would expect, after all of this time, that we would have kicked on more than we have. Being the 8th longest member of the league, and being where we are, is shocking

If you think this is floundering, then you mustnt remember the Mick Buxton - Terry Butcher era. We might be doing shit at the moment, but at least we are doing shit in the top division rather then doing shit in the 2nd tier.

If you think this is floundering, then you mustnt remember the Mick Buxton - Terry Butcher era. We might be doing shit at the moment, but at least we are doing shit in the top division rather then doing shit in the 2nd tier.

I know. It's way, way, better than that period was (take out the cup final and you could include Malcolm Crosby's spell in charge as well) but, in top flight terms, we've become perennial strugglers. My worry is that, should we go down, we'll have another spell similar to 92-95.

Tbf I did it on a did it at work when I was bored and I discounted about half the teams anyway as I'd knew they'd had 2 promotions and what not
Nee better way to kill time at work than dicking about with football stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back