Starting XI v Rotherham

😶
I wasn't at Burnley. Leadbitter hasn't been 'staggeringly poor' at all. He's been one of, if not our best player in a least a couple of games.

And I'm not exactly a massive fan.
I don't normally comment about Leadbitter but I really wasn't impressed for large parts of the game yesterday with him. He seems to barely move he is so slow and was losing the ball a few times.

I sort of want to make one of those compilation videos that shows his every touch just to make sure I'm remembering fairly as it may just be that I'm focusing on some mistakes he made and ignoring the times he was getting involved but not sure I can be bothered

😶
I don't normally comment about Leadbitter but I really wasn't impressed for large parts of the game yesterday with him. He seems to barely move he is so slow and was losing the ball a few times.

I sort of want to make one of those compilation videos that shows his every touch just to make sure I'm remembering fairly as it may just be that I'm focusing on some mistakes he made and ignoring the times he was getting involved but not sure I can be bothered
Was an absolutely pointless signing. Another Hill/Coton pearler.

😶

He wasn't very good yesterday, I agree. But he's had a couple of good games this season.

Conor Mc is shite
Only played RB once this season and we won away at Burnley, needs to play ahead of O'Nein who's getting found out week after week.
I wasn't at Burnley. Leadbitter hasn't been 'staggeringly poor' at all. He's been one of, if not our best player in a least a couple of games.

And I'm not exactly a massive fan.
He was awful yesterday, so slow (got booked going into a tackle half an hour late) and defensively really poor. Not once did he help out our fullbacks.

Only played RB once this season and we won away at Burnley, needs to play ahead of O'Nein who's getting found out week after week.

He was awful yesterday, so slow (got booked going into a tackle half an hour late) and defensively really poor. Not once did he help out our fullbacks.

Ive noticed Leadbitter has been late with tackles more often than not this season. Maybe he was like this last season, but as he had a good start to being back it went unnoticed.

He really should be a back up CM, yes he can deliver a good cross, but we can't play a player just because he can cross now and then.

If you are talking Leadbitter, the ref had the card out before he had finished fouling him

They’re a physical side and we need to be able to match them so would probably bring Wyke back in (even though I’m not that much of a fan). I’d be concerned with us on set plays so at least Wykes another big body to attack the ball.
Wyke still banned Mara.

Good win today. Keep the same 11? Or bring back Wyke? Did Dobson do enough to keep his place? And did Hume? Does Leadbitter need replacing? While a good win, there's still questions to be answered on a selection front.

Having said that. Here's my starting line up :

Jon Mc
Conor Mc
Willis
Ozturk
Hume
Dobson
Power
Maguire
McNulty
Mcgeady
Wyke

Subs:

Burge
Flanagan
Leadbitter
Embleton
Gooch
Grigg.
Biggest Match of the season coming up for me....Need a home win no draws dross Ross...

Jesus christ, f***ing get a sense of humour you sensitive bastard,and I dont do religion
It’s pricks like you why I rarely post on here. I give you a civil reply which was genuine reason as to why I didn’t realise it was a red. Let’s leave it at that.

Back