Starting a business

Most frustrating part of the process I found was dealing with the council rather than the loan company. Getting applications for the change of use declined because I didn't specify things like the dimensions of the bricks and plasterboard (which was already in prior to me actually leasing the building) and my anticipated noise pollution levels etc. Having to apply for change of use of the building and for the outside sign in separate applications. Not too mention the length of time it took between each sticking point. Albert Dryden levels of anger for me.

I would make sure you have all agreements in place with the council and landlord (if applicable) and are actually ready to trade before finalising the loan deal. You don't want to start paying back the loan before you have actually started trading because someone at the council has thought of something utterly ridiculous.

Good luck.

Depends on the wedding and the attendees.

I'd probably give Fifa a swerve, something shorter would work. A beat em up or Mario Kart.

My Mrs wouldn't give a fuck.

Looking at all sorts of options at the moment was a children’s entertainer and mobile DJ prior to my hips f***ing up and needing replaced, I know the market pretty well, have loads of contacts too. Can’t do fuck all till me hips and back are sorted though.

Depends on the wedding and the attendees.

I'd probably give Fifa a swerve, something shorter would work. A beat em up or Mario Kart.

My Mrs wouldn't give a fuck.

I think grooms and their mates would love a bit of FIFA at their wedding to be honest, the bride can’t have everything she wants and not expect her husband to not have their say. Would be ideal in that bit after the meal and before night time do, when everyone is bored as fuck get a bit of FIFA on the go with a few pints, everyone’s a winner, luvvly jubbly :cool:

Last edited:
I think grooms and their mates would love a bit of FIFA at their wedding to be honest, the bride can’t have everything she wants and not expect her husband to not have their say. Would be ideal in that bit after the meal and before night time do, when everyone is bored as fuck get a bit of FIFA on the go with a few pints, everyone’s a winner, luvvly jubbly :cool:
Depends on the groom. Im a massive gamer and wouldn't thank you for it.

IMO at an event like that you'd need something that non gamers would have a bash at, something casual.

I don't think Nintendo have done a warioware game since the Wii. Something like that would probably be ideal. It doesn't take long and everyone from a young.kid to a nana can have a bash.

Depends on the groom. Im a massive gamer and wouldn't thank you for it.

IMO at an event like that you'd need something that non gamers would have a bash at, something casual.

I don't think Nintendo have done a warioware game since the Wii. Something like that would probably be ideal. It doesn't take long and everyone from a young.kid to a nana can have a bash.

Aye, like I said got loads of ideas, not gonna be cheap like, fancy going halfs?

Looking at all sorts of options at the moment was a children’s entertainer and mobile DJ prior to my hips f***ing up and needing replaced, I know the market pretty well, have loads of contacts too. Can’t do fuck all till me hips and back are sorted though.

Have you considered teaming up with a Yoga instructor for the lasses and all the blokes who have knackered up their hips and backs from too much gaming?

Back