starting a burger van...

I see a burger van parked up on the road into Joe's Pond almost every day on me way home from work. It always makes me laugh when I see the big sign up on the front: "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT. NEW MENU AVAILABLE". How new can a burger van's menu be? :lol:

Last edited:
I see a burger van parked up on the road into Joe's Pond almost every day on me way home from work. It always makes me laugh when I see the big sign up on the front: "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT. NEW MENU AVAILABLE". How new can a burger van's menu be? :lol:
used to be burger and chips, now it’s chips with burger.

I went to a burger van in Peterlee and asked for a cheeseburger, she said "no". I said excuse me? she said its lunch time so you have to get something from the lunch menu 🤦‍♂️

I remember speaking with a burger can fella at Leeds festival 15 years ago and they were charged 9 grand for the weekend (I think anyway, it was a while ago). He would blast from Tom Jones music at 7am to get the punters up. It was f***ing brutal with a hangover

I thought about doing blag t shird posters outside of gigs at the arena a few years back but never bothered as I assumed there'd be turf wars on that and I'm soft as shite

Last edited:
Ha'way then, what's Taybarns? I've only ever seen it mentioned on here.
A restaurant , heeeedtheball did a scathing review but it turned out it shut down long before his review. He wasn't aware it shut down so had to backtrack. Things got heated and a few bans were dished out iirc.

Back