Start Up Company's In NE

WildTurkey

Midfield
Having just ended employment for a start up company after experiencing employment in such an area (start up), I'm keen to find a similar job

How would the wise ol' SMB go about identifying start ups (preferably software development/digital agency companies)?

A simple google search obviously doesn't give the information I need. Is there public access to a companies house directory or something, which shows type of business and maturity??

Having just ended employment for a start up company after experiencing employment in such an area (start up), I'm keen to find a similar job

How would the wise ol' SMB go about identifying start ups (preferably software development/digital agency companies)?

A simple google search obviously doesn't give the information I need. Is there public access to a companies house directory or something, which shows type of business and maturity??

have a word with Sunderland Software City

Go down to Software city in Sunderland or Rainton Bridge and start talking to people, or ‘networking’. Or even the Bic. There are start-ups around and at least you’ll get an idea of what’s happening and maybe get an in somewhere.

As has been mentioned, get in touch with Sunderland Software City, and also Campus North in Newcastle.

Concept Personnel and Sharpe Recruitment seem decent for recruitment agencies and have good relationships within the sector you mention, drop them a line and let them know what you're looking for.

I'll give a shameless plug for our agency Frank Recruitment Group - depending on if you're more Java/Open Source or .NET a few different teams would help. Drop me a PM if you want some more info or to get the right person in touch with you. Don't do software dev stuff myself mind

I'll give a shameless plug for our agency Frank Recruitment Group - depending on if you're more Java/Open Source or .NET a few different teams would help. Drop me a PM if you want some more info or to get the right person in touch with you. Don't do software dev stuff myself mind

Wow. Do you live up to your name?

"Oh Hi is that Frank recruitment group?"
"It is"​
"I dropped my CV in to you yesterday and wondered if you have any jobs that may be of interest to me?"
"Ah yes. Your CV is a complete mess, you've never worked anywhere for more than a few months, you're butt ugly and have nothing going for you. I think you're practically unemployable. And anyway we have no positions and are just harvesting for CVs"​
"Oh, right, that's very honest and up front of you"
"We do like to be Frank recruitment group."​

Back