Starfield

Got back into this after not playing for a few weeks. 28 hours in and enjoying, although it seems as though I'm doing nothing exciting most the time. Only on the second mission the the main quest so far. Done a few of the United Colonies missions which seem pretty interesting story wise. Then a bunch of the little fetch quests, one being collecting data for a bloke studying a tree.

It's space so I'm quite happy with the curiosity of what's round the next corner or in the next room of this future town, space station etc.

It's a massive change of pace to Spiderman 2 which I played most recently in speed of gameplay and levelling up.

Last edited:
Got back into this after not playing for a few weeks. 28 hours in and enjoying, although it seems as though I'm doing nothing exciting most the time. Only on the second mission the the main quest so far. Done a few of the United Colonies missions which seem pretty interesting story wise. Then a bunch of the little fetch quests, one being collecting data for a bloke studying a tree.

It's space so I'm quite happy with the curiosity of what's round the next corner or in the next room of this future town, space station etc.

It's a massive change of pace to Spiderman 2 which I played most recently in speed of gameplay and levelling up.

Done the UC, I'm enjoying just picking random planets, doing the full survey and clearing out abandoned facilities of spacers and pirates. Ticking off freestar missions slowly. Enjoying it far more now I have some decent weapons though one seems ridiculously overpowered so rarely use it

Finished the game and all achievements barring the Level 100. I finished on level 55 and can't be bothered to invest another god knows how many hours to tick it off.

Back to this after taking a while off for Super Mario Wonder. Seems I'm getting towards the end of the mainline quest. Do you automatically jump to NG+ or can I stick with this world while I mop up with faction missions?

Are there things that are worth doing before do that?

Not done anything with bases or tool benches at all yet, still have most faction questlines in progress.

I want to get all of the powers and spend my cash on ship upgrades before I go just for the skill progression but I'm think I might save the questlines for new universes.

Back to this after taking a while off for Super Mario Wonder. Seems I'm getting towards the end of the mainline quest. Do you automatically jump to NG+ or can I stick with this world while I mop up with faction missions?

Are there things that are worth doing before do that?

Not done anything with bases or tool benches at all yet, still have most faction questlines in progress.

I want to get all of the powers and spend my cash on ship upgrades before I go just for the skill progression but I'm think I might save the questlines for new universes.
You have a very clear choice to start NG+ or stay in your current world, you'll lose everything but skill points/progression when you start NG+

You have a very clear choice to start NG+ or stay in your current world, you'll lose everything but skill points/progression when you start NG+
Cheers, no harm in skipping questlines then. Want to stretch them out a bit so I have more content in subsequent universes.

If I'd spent a load of time building outposts I'd be more attached.

Mah completed then did the ng1 and got samey, sure it will get better with updates and dlc
I'm waiting for the creation kit to be released before going back in. The NG+ thing is an interesting idea but not enough to keep doing it without mods to change it up.

Back