StarCraft II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye I've got it. Not had the time to get on it properly yet. Was thrown in at the deep-end and did a 2 vs AI co-op game with a mate online. It was on easy, and they absolutely battered me :lol: They rushed my base before I'd even built any troops.

Aye I've got it. Not had the time to get on it properly yet. Was thrown in at the deep-end and did a 2 vs AI co-op game with a mate online. It was on easy, and they absolutely battered me :lol: They rushed my base before I'd even built any troops.

the MP side of it is totally unforgiving, i'm not even sure i'll bother with it. Single player is pretty good, far from revoloutionary but enjoyable. I seem to be flying through it though, i hope its not too short.

Just another C&C spinoff? i'll give it a go as I like those games but a lot of fuss over this game, hope it's justified.

Mate at work got this on Saturday, by yesterday he had had 3 pretty good phishing attempts on his account, one of which looked so good he clicked the link only to spot something in the url.

He said the game forces you to open a Blizzard account with a valid email address as the account name, so makes it easy for people to get hold of the email address.

Sounds crap to me, wouldn't stop me buying it if I liked RTS's mind.

Mate at work got this on Saturday, by yesterday he had had 3 pretty good phishing attempts on his account, one of which looked so good he clicked the link only to spot something in the url.

He said the game forces you to open a Blizzard account with a valid email address as the account name, so makes it easy for people to get hold of the email address.

Sounds crap to me, wouldn't stop me buying it if I liked RTS's mind.

Don't see how it makes the email address easy to get at.

I've had a bnet account for ages and not had a single phishing attempt.

Not even gonna bother with it myself. Got bored of these types of games ages ago (or have they changed it?).

Build a base, build an army, 2 hours later spend 5 minutes running over the opponents base. Ho hum.

Not even gonna bother with it myself. Got bored of these types of games ages ago (or have they changed it?).

Build a base, build an army, 2 hours later spend 5 minutes running over the opponents base. Ho hum.

Well, more or less but half the time. Some missions are 30 minutes long, maybe 25 if you're very clever :)

My "acquired" version (puerly for testing reasons I assure you) is missing a CD key so I can't receive awards online, which is important for upgrades etc..you need to be able to access blizzard site to receive those achievements and maybe even to play online.

Just played it for the first time this morning.

Enjoying it; never gonna learn all the units or be any good at it though.

Also new pc = spending spree and too much to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back