Star Wars The Last Jedi

BIG BAZ

Striker
had its world premiere in Hollywood last night... Reviews aren't yet released however unofficially on social media the word is the film is amazing with special praise given to Fisher and Hamill for their performances

Germain Lussier

✔@GermainLussier

Star Wars: The Last Jedi is everything. Intense, funny, emotional, exciting. It’s jam-packed with absolutely jaw dropping moments and I loved it so, so much. I’m still shaking.
@ErikDavis

#TheLastJedi is absolutely fantastic - gripping, touching, funny and powerful w/ gorgeous shots and the most badass battles. When it gets going, holy crap does it get going. Hands down the best #StarWars movie since Empire
@Terri_Schwartz

There’s a scene in #StarWars #TheLastJedi that I keep playing over and over in my head, that is so stunning and unexpected that I don’t want to forget how I felt seeing it for the first time. This movie feels unlike any other Star Wars movie in all the ways I hoped
Sounds like its gonna be superb

It'll have a sassy robot no doubt and an intensely evil bad guy. Just like all the others. I'd take the gushings of internet fanboys with a shovel load of salt personally.

Cant wait to see it, think I'll take a day off and watch it at the flicks (cant take the bairn as he hates Kylo Ren and has a proper meltdown whenever he see him........................he has NO PROBLEM with Darth Vader though - WTF ! :confused::lol:).

The basic story was leaked online. It starts with a big fuck off amazing battle on a snow planet, Rey fucks off to a swamp to learn about being a Jedi but finds out some shit and goes and fucks off to help the rebell...er resistance, who have found themselves trusting an old friend but he betrays them to the First Empire Order Remnant thingy. Han and Chewie..I mean Finn and Chewie get captured and sold to a crime lord. Big lightsaber fight at the end between Rey and Kylo revealing they are siblings, Rey gets her foot chopped off and replaced with prosthetics.

Sounds good to me.

Back