Star Wars : Episode 9

Bloody CGI Ewoks I bet. Keepin good honest dwarfs out of a job. This generation's warwick davis will be earning a crust handcuffed to some bellend on a stag in benidorm the poor little bastard.

If ewoks appear, then I want Warwick and his fellow dwarfs to have been gi en the gig. No cgi ewoks.

I f***ing love ewoks
Pretty cool thread this, a walk through the trailers tiny details...

It better be endor. Was reading something about the director saying the clues to the finale have all been played out in the previous films. I take that as ewoks ate vaders remains and are wanting to eat palpatine and kylo ren

Last edited:
that last trailer snippet seems to suggest rey can do it, looks like its a "force" thing now... perhaps luke, obi wan & anikin werent proper full on force enabled jedi?

disney didnt have anything to do with episodes i to iii though?
So I see. Swan diving out the fuckin' hangar FFS - what rubbish.
Just a thought - they've played games with 'fake' scenes in past trailers. Could they be trolling us with SuperRey?
She's jumpin' into the Falcon.

Last edited:
that last trailer snippet seems to suggest rey can do it, looks like its a "force" thing now... perhaps luke, obi wan & anikin werent proper full on force enabled jedi?

disney didnt have anything to do with episodes i to iii though?
various Jedi have been capable of enormous vertical jumps, don't se why a big horizontal leap is any different. Full on superman Leia is very different and alongside Jar Jar the worst thing in any of the films.

various Jedi have been capable of enormous vertical jumps, don't se why a big horizontal leap is any different. Full on superman Leia is very different and alongside Jar Jar the worst thing in any of the films.

Didn’t obi wan f***ing fly to slice maul in half anyway

Back