Star Wars : Episode 9

I've enjoyed all of them, although The Last Jedi is by far the weakest.

Force Awakens was the film that most made me feel like a kid watching it. Rogue One is the best grown up one.

The prequels are f***ing awful. Boring, ponderous, pretentious, idiotic plot, aged horribly. Bottom three out of all of them.
Agreed, except I preferred TLJ to Solo.

I reckon, given that Kylo is the only surviving Skywalker that might rise this is his story and will be the rise of him as a proper sith emperor. Looking forward to Skywalker finally fulfilling his destiny.

Yes and I’d rather sit through those than any of the phantom menace jar jar trilogy

It seems Jar Jar Binks got the shit end of the stick after the fall of the Empire... (source: Wookieepedia)

Because of his role in abetting the rise of the Empire, he was once again exiled by his people. After the Battle of Endor and the rise of the New Republic, he performed in the streets of Theed as a clown who was popular with children but not so much with their parents. Many Gungan and Naboo adults refused to speak to him or say his name. Binks entertained the children by performing numerous antics including wagging his tongue, juggling.

In 5 ABY, Binks revealed that he was an outcast because many Gungans and Naboo believed he had helped the Empire......

Looks as bad as all the others after the first few
Correct. They got steadily worse although the Phantom Menace trilogy was better than the latest "Star Wars for liberals" rubbish. The actors are totally miscast and the lass in particular is pathetic.

I'm not surprised its going to be the last one. Excrutiatingly bad now.

Last edited:
Correct. They got steadily worse although the Phantom Menace trilogy was better than the latest "Star Wars for liberals" rubbish. The actors are totally miscast and the lass in particular is pathetic.

I'm not surprised its going to be the last one. Excrutiatingly bad now.
I thought I was on my own in not hating the prequels.
I think they are planning a new trilogy though, they're talking to the writers of GoT to do it. But it won't be about the Skywalkers.

Back