Star Wars : Episode 9

Rey being a Skywalker is too predictable. Kylo’s redemption is too predictable. Luke coming back is too predictable.

At the end of the movie the struggle between Jedi and Sith will be over. The next generation of force sensitive beings will be called Skywalkers.

Bookmark this.

The Force Awakens has been the best Disney-era Star Wars film, although I’ve enjoyed all of them at least partially. Solo was the worst and I think I preferred The Last Jedi to Rogue One.

Rey being a Skywalker is too predictable. Kylo’s redemption is too predictable. Luke coming back is too predictable.

At the end of the movie the struggle between Jedi and Sith will be over. The next generation of force sensitive beings will be called Skywalkers.

Bookmark this.
They need to get back to being predictable after the last farce

You don’t go out for an Italian and want some bloke to chuck Korean food in front of you for a surprise

Orginials: Classics
Prequels: Horrendous
TFA: Nostalgia fest (enjoyed it)
Rogue One: Very good film
TLJ: Some redeeming elements but ruined so much of the storyline
Solo: Enjoyed it but could've been much better/grittier
ROS: Trailer looks/sounds good, hopefully JJ can redeem what the last one ruined. I'll be feeling 10 again come December.

Aye, but, i saw the first one at the ABC when i was a bin lid, which turned out to be the fourth one but neebody told us that at the time. Saw another two which turned out to be 5 &6 even tho' 1,2,3 hadn't been made yet.
F*** me my heed does'nt get round all this.
How do you get by in life :lol:

Orginials: Classics
Prequels: Horrendous
TFA: Nostalgia fest (enjoyed it)
Rogue One: Very good film
TLJ: Some redeeming elements but ruined so much of the storyline
Solo: Enjoyed it but could've been much better/grittier
ROS: Trailer looks/sounds good, hopefully JJ can redeem what the last one ruined. I'll be feeling 10 again come December.
agree totally...

I reckon the planet she's on at the start of the trailer is Jedha. Maybe she's gone to look for some jedi relics from the remains of the city that got destroyed in rogue one.

Bookmark this.

Remember in the first one when there were no shades of grey? The Jedi were good, the empire was just a bunch of badies with no religion, and there were no shades of grey? I miss the level of innocence back then.

Remember in the first one when there were no shades of grey? The Jedi were good, the empire was just a bunch of badies with no religion, and there were no shades of grey? I miss the level of innocence back then.
I think one thing they've done that actually is fine for me, is to blur the line between good and bad / jedi and sith. There's now good and bad in both, and its nowhere near as simple as "jedi are the best people, just trust them to decide".

Life doesn't work like that.

The Force Awakens has been the best Disney-era Star Wars film, although I’ve enjoyed all of them at least partially. Solo was the worst and I think I preferred The Last Jedi to Rogue One.

Rogue one and solo were just terrible efforts for me. Enjoyed the other two but they’re not on par with the prequels nevermind the originals :lol:

Rogue one and solo were just terrible efforts for me. Enjoyed the other two but they’re not on par with the prequels nevermind the originals :lol:

I've enjoyed all of them, although The Last Jedi is by far the weakest.

Force Awakens was the film that most made me feel like a kid watching it. Rogue One is the best grown up one.

The prequels are f***ing awful. Boring, ponderous, pretentious, idiotic plot, aged horribly. Bottom three out of all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've enjoyed all of them, although The Last Jedi is by far the weakest.

Force Awakens was the film that most made me feel like a kid watching it. Rogue One is the best grown up one.

The prequels are f***ing awful. Boring, ponderous, pretentious, idiotic plot, aged horribly. Bottom three out of all of them.

We’ll just have to disagree marra :lol:

Back