Star Wars : Episode 9

Some footage from the trailer has been released. Millennium Falcon is the version before Lando smashed the dish off in return of the jedi.

Looks superb I have to say

I’ll ask you another question. Is this thread just for sycophants of the latest Star Wars films? Is this yet again on here threads for only those who think a certain way? I suggest that if you don’t like alternative opinions that this board is not the place for you. You must be new around here.

As I understand this thread it is to discuss Star Wars films including the latest one.

This. There have essentially been 3 Star Wars periods. They have got steadily worse until we arrive at the latest batch which are truly awful.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my word.

Do you read your own posts before you submit them?

I'd suggest you look up the word irony marra.

Hahaha

That made me laugh out loud.

Last edited:
I will definitely being seeing this when it comes out, but more out of habit or FOMO - I think most Star Wars fans of a certain age would class 4-6 as the "proper" Star Wars, with these extra episodes a nice indulgence but nothing compared to the real thing

Is that Endor in the trailer? Does this mean Ewoks??!
well if that's the remains of the second death star which exploded (to various degrees) it was orbiting endor at the time...

From wiki:

Endor is a fictional moon in the Star Wars universe, known for its endless forests, savannahs, mountain ranges, and a few oceans. The moon was the site of a pivotal battle depicted in Return of the Jedi.

In a Star Wars Tales comic entitled Apocalypse Endor, an Imperial veteran of Endor refers to the moon being devastated by the impact of falling debris from the Death Star, which was blown up while in orbit around the moon. However, another character dismisses this as a myth, saying that most of the Death Star's mass was obliterated in the explosion, and that the Rebels "took care of the rest."

cue a million arguments come December over the size of the remains of the death star... i believe most saw it blown to smithereens...

well if that's the remains of the second death star which exploded (to various degrees) it was orbiting endor at the time...

From wiki:

Endor is a fictional moon in the Star Wars universe, known for its endless forests, savannahs, mountain ranges, and a few oceans. The moon was the site of a pivotal battle depicted in Return of the Jedi.

In a Star Wars Tales comic entitled Apocalypse Endor, an Imperial veteran of Endor refers to the moon being devastated by the impact of falling debris from the Death Star, which was blown up while in orbit around the moon. However, another character dismisses this as a myth, saying that most of the Death Star's mass was obliterated in the explosion, and that the Rebels "took care of the rest."

cue a million arguments come December over the size of the remains of the death star... i believe most saw it blown to smithereens...

aye.... and the emperor‘s throne room just happens to be a surviving piece of debris.....🤔

Back