Star Wars : Episode 9

I wonder if they'll fix what they broke in TLJ where you can just build a spaceship and kamakaze into star destroyers? I'm probably going to wait until it's on Netflix.
Rogue One was good but TFA was ok and TLJ was bollocks.

I wonder if they'll fix what they broke in TLJ where you can just build a spaceship and kamakaze into star destroyers? I'm probably going to wait until it's on Netflix.
Rogue One was good but TFA was ok and TLJ was bollocks.

You don't expect wouldn't you, that if it was that easy to destroy a star destroyer you'd make missiles that could do the same. Otherwise the universe would have devolved into armies of small ships rather than git massive cost innefective superships.

The last one seemed to try to destroy the world they'd built rather than expand on it

100% this.

It’s why I hate it so much. Luke wanting to kill his nephew as he suspected he was a wrangun, Princess Leia flying through space, Memphis Belle style bombing space ships, fozzy bear yoda, ships having maximum speed limits, everything they did with Luke, ships as missiles.

The whole thing was utter utter shit (apart from the Millennium Falcon scenes which were class)

100% this.

It’s why I hate it so much. Luke wanting to kill his nephew as he suspected he was a wrangun, Princess Leia flying through space, Memphis Belle style bombing space ships, fozzy bear yoda, ships having maximum speed limits, everything they did with Luke, ships as missiles.

The whole thing was utter utter shit (apart from the Millennium Falcon scenes which were class)
Don’t forget the ship in the shape of an iron with a load of creatures inside ironing.

100% this.

I liked TLJ tbh. This looks very good though from the trailer. JJ should have done all 3 as to keep the story arch.

No it was Jabba.

Woah ha ha. Chunky Jed-eye.
I keep thinking of Peter Griffin as Jabba now :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The last one seemed to try to destroy the world they'd built rather than expand on it

And I suspect that was the intention. Disney just got hold of the cash cow at the end of the franchise. It is in its interest to create an open ending that will lead into something new that it can start afresh with.

There has been talk of Disney pulling content off streaming services to launch their own. I wonder if this could be a flagship series?
Aye, think its coming later this year in America. This is meant to be launching on there, along with other films and TV shows made for their new streaming service

Looks class. Trust JJ not to ruin anything like the last guy. Just remains to be seen whether it's just canny but safe or immense. So far so good though it seems.

Back