Star Wars Battlefront

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTW

Midfield
£24.99 on the PS store for the ultimate edition. good game with the season pass. Looking forward to trying the last 2 DLC's

Is anyone still playing it though? I would have thought everyone had moved onto Battlefield 1.

I enjoyed it at first but soon bored of it.

I enjoyed it like, Found it piss easy online though compared to other games.

Playing heros and villans and I finished top pretty much every game.

Seems bizzare but the standard of playing on that game was poor mind :lol:

Even walker assault, loads of people finishing on 3-24 and stuff like that :lol:

I enjoyed it like, Found it piss easy online though compared to other games.

Playing heros and villans and I finished top pretty much every game.

Seems bizzare but the standard of playing on that game was poor mind :lol:

Even walker assault, loads of people finishing on 3-24 and stuff like that :lol:

Likewise it's why I love it.

Traded it in a while back but apparently it's on EA access now so might go on it again at some point. Still hoping for the season pass to be reduced on the Xbox

Traded it in a while back but apparently it's on EA access now so might go on it again at some point. Still hoping for the season pass to be reduced on the Xbox
I've actually just checked on my Xbox and the season pass is in the sale at the moment, as well as the Ultimate Edition

Last edited:
If you've got the main game already you can get the season pass for £24.99 on the Xbox store or if you've got EA Access it's £15.59. It's worth buying a one month EA Access pass for £3.99 to get it for the cheaper price.

If you've got the main game already you can get the season pass for £24.99 on the Xbox store or if you've got EA Access it's £15.59. It's worth buying a one month EA Access pass for £3.99 to get it for the cheaper price.

Ea was one of the best things about the Xbox. £20 a year as well

Picked this up for $9 on the psn sale there last week. Is there any single player in it at all? Not really a fan of online stuff. Just picked it up cause it was so cheap

Picked this up for $9 on the psn sale there last week. Is there any single player in it at all? Not really a fan of online stuff. Just picked it up cause it was so cheap
There are some co op missions which you can do by yourself offline, but there's no proper campaign. These missions basically just seem like a tutorial for the online modes like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back