Star Trek : Discovery

S4E2 was even worse for me. Apart from a generic action scene, the touchy feely scenes on this episode were amped up to level 100.
Truly awful as Star Trek. It was literally back to back scenes of couples having heart to heart and when they went through all of them, they repeated it again in the same bloody episode!
I've just finished the episode, I genuinely can't remember a worse episode of trek, over every series made since the whole franchise started. It was terrible. 2 minutes to the next wave, over 3 minutes later she's still having her private chat with him. Just awful.

I've just finished the episode, I genuinely can't remember a worse episode of trek, over every series made since the whole franchise started. It was terrible. 2 minutes to the next wave, over 3 minutes later she's still having her private chat with him. Just awful.
Getting great reviews on IMDB

Getting great reviews on IMDB
lol every review just about is a 1 or 2 out of 10 :)
I like this one :)

2/10
Michael saves the day again and cries
benjilee-2097925 November 2021
It's almost as though there is a standard script for each episode and season.

One big bad, slowly introduced.

Each week a new problem that Michael fixes and then cries.

It's like it's been written by a child who is particularly bad at writing science fiction and anything good.

lol every review just about is a 1 or 2 out of 10 :)
I like this one :)

2/10
Michael saves the day again and cries
benjilee-2097925 November 2021
It's almost as though there is a standard script for each episode and season.

One big bad, slowly introduced.

Each week a new problem that Michael fixes and then cries.

It's like it's been written by a child who is particularly bad at writing science fiction and anything good.
That one stood out for me.

I don’t know why the writers have decided to go down this route and stick with it. Ok the original series was a bit formulaic, but that was written in the 60s. The strength of the other Treks was each episode was about another character. LaForge is the hero one week, Crusher the next, Dax, etc etc. But they decided to make a show about one character and in the face of falling ratings, doubled down and stuck with it.

Well what a waste of 50 mins of my time that was. Trek at its best has always been character driven but it’s getting to the point with this lot that I don’t really care if they live or die.

Yep, that was a terrible episode.

It's just really really bad. I'll keep watching it though in the hope it gets better.

The entire crew barring maybe Tilly and the engineer bloke are just unlikeable, and even them two are pushing it.

I feel like they are just trolling the fanbase now.

Yep, that was a terrible episode.

It's just really really bad. I'll keep watching it though in the hope it gets better.

The entire crew barring maybe Tilly and the engineer bloke are just unlikeable, and even them two are pushing it.

I feel like they are just trolling the fanbase now.
For me Tilly would be the first to go, she’s the new Wesley Crusher.

OK, OK....yes, it was a bit shite, but getting away from the fact it was a shite ep, what's people's thoughts on what the big bad is?

It being v'ger is a bit too on the nose isn't it

OK, OK....yes, it was a bit shite, but getting away from the fact it was a shite ep, what's people's thoughts on what the big bad is?

Well that's the rumour going around as is a problem with Q. Another theory is a failed experiment to duplicate the spore drive, which the president mentioned they would try and replicate

V’ger was my first thought mind, don’t know how widespread this is online as I’ve not been looking.

Well that's the rumour going around as is a problem with Q. Another theory is a failed experiment to duplicate the spore drive, which the president mentioned they would try and replicate
could be a crossover with Dr Who seeing as their Big Bad is something that disintegrates planets too.
(obviously joking, don't want this shite anywhere near Dr Who!)

I’m rewatching series one and two of The Orville on Disney+, Disco doesn’t even come anywhere near it.

It’s the same with Lower Decks, as a cartoon it just knocks it out of the park compared to Disco.

Back