Star Trek : Discovery

Hell no. I used to pride myself that I'd know the name of an episode after only seeing the first 10 seconds. Quite good for someone who generally has a really shit memory.
TNG was my introduction to the trek universe, watched religiously and taped them all. Don’t know where the vhs tapes are now.

After careful consideration I've decided that I would be willing to let T'Pol make love to me but only if she promised to keep her emotions in check and not look directly at my penis.
I don't think she has a Starfleet issue magnifying glass on her anyway marra :lol:

But on a serious note, more news about the Picard series: Alex Kurtzman: Star Trek Picard Series Will Be “Extremely Different” From ‘Discovery’

“It’s an extremely different rhythm than Discovery, Discovery is a bullet. Picard is a very contemplative show. It will find a balance between the speed of Discovery and the nature of what Next Gen was, but I believe it will have its own rhythm.”
This is fantastic news.

I don't think she has a Starfleet issue magnifying glass on her anyway marra :lol:

But on a serious note, more news about the Picard series: Alex Kurtzman: Star Trek Picard Series Will Be “Extremely Different” From ‘Discovery’

“It’s an extremely different rhythm than Discovery, Discovery is a bullet. Picard is a very contemplative show. It will find a balance between the speed of Discovery and the nature of what Next Gen was, but I believe it will have its own rhythm.”
This is fantastic news.

Just hope it’s not a car crash, I mean it’s 30 years since Stewart made his mark as Picard and I hope it’s still hits the spot (I think that’s what I mean).

Just hope it’s not a car crash, I mean it’s 30 years since Stewart made his mark as Picard and I hope it’s still hits the spot (I think that’s what I mean).
Well it's actually only 16 years since he last played Picard (2002 in Nemesis).. It's not really fair to compare now to when he first started. The show is supposed to be slower and more "contemplated" anyway. He's not going to be gallivanting across the Alpha quadrant any more.

Back