Star Trek : Discovery

It's become a tradition to have a Nazi episode in a Star Trek series, it's just a bit of fun. We've yet to have one yet in Discovery and possibly wont either with the different "values" of today.
As I posted earlier missed this first time round, so all brand new to me .

It was a bit of a shock to the system, I expected the time traveler fella rescuing Sam Beckett, but now I have no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
The gap between the ok first series and the follow up has led me to conclude that I now don’t give much of a fuck.

Evil universe / Mirror universe is yet another tradition that all series have had too. But the Nazi thing is separate and really does need to have Nazis in it.
I remember Enterprise had a few Nazi episodes (didn't they change the opening credits to a Nazi montage?) but apart from that I didn't realise it was a running theme.

I need to rewatch Enterprise tbf. I think I only watched the odd episode here and there.

I remember Enterprise had a few Nazi episodes (didn't they change the opening credits to a Nazi montage?) but apart from that I didn't realise it was a running theme.

I need to rewatch Enterprise tbf. I think I only watched the odd episode here and there.
It has been on the horror channel the past few months, nazi episodes of series four have just finished.

Back