Star Trek : Discovery

Really struggling to get a link to this Short Trek, has anyone had any luck?
The episode is called Runaway if that helps, I couldnt find it on kodi but its on most other dodgy websites although they only work for me on chrome.

Managed to get one. It was crap. It's crystallised my overriding issue with Discovery though - it's too much of it's time in terms of language and how it's delivered and will probably age horribly.

Managed to get one. It was crap. It's crystallised my overriding issue with Discovery though - it's too much of it's time in terms of language and how it's delivered and will probably age horribly.
I've been thinking about this actually. I don't think there's any replayability with Discovery at all. I can't see myself re-watching them in a few years like I have loads of times with TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT and all the pre-JJ movies. These shorts are even worse.

Sorry if I’m late to the party. I’ve been watching Enterprise on the horror channel, now up to halfway through series three, quite enjoying it. The odd duff episode, as there are with any tv series, but when it’s good it is very good.

I missed this when it first came out, so feel free to SEB me to fuck.

Sorry if I’m late to the party. I’ve been watching Enterprise on the horror channel, now up to halfway through series three, quite enjoying it. The odd duff episode, as there are with any tv series, but when it’s good it is very good.

I missed this when it first came out, so feel free to SEB me to fuck.
Whey no marra. Glad you're enjoying it..
T'Pol eh...
eh...
:lol:

Back