Star Trek : Discovery

any idea of the date when Discovery is back?
I think it’s about 9th January or possibly the week after?

Not quite. If you're under 17 then you need to be accompanied by an adult (dunno if they check if said adult is your parent or legal guardian, mind).

I havent got a clue but R probably stands for restricted.
As long as it doesn’t start in the middle have the beginning in the middle and the end near to but not quite at the end I’m ok with that.
(I know it’s not quite right but you know what I mean about Tarantino films).

Last edited:
I thought I liked Star Trek

After reading this thread and being utterly bemused and mystified by references to quadrants, galactic history, spaceship design, makeup and prosthetics, directors and acronyms that I can't be bother to decipher and probably wouldn't understand if I did... well I've realised that I probably haven't watch it at all.

I had a similar conversation with a fellow trekie. I tried to explain to him jot to get caught up in the time lines continuity with other shows but to try and enjoy a gem of a show. Not quite as good as the Expanse. But certainly up there.

The Expanse book series are a really good read. The TV series is quality if you're into Sci Fi or not.

Regarding the second point. If you think area 51 has secrets. Just think of the stuff they keep in the places you never heard of.
Just think of the stuff they keep in the places you never heard of

Yeah you, its great to speak to intelligent people keep it up, why do I see thick people everywhere?

:lol:
I did mate. But Roswell is a red hearing imo
I agree, too convenient, too in the open etc.

The Expanse book series are a really good read. The TV series is quality if you're into Sci Fi or not.

Regarding the second point. If you think area 51 has secrets. Just think of the stuff they keep in the places you never heard of.
Anything of interest went decades ago. Even then it's debatable if it was more than just normal secret tests and not alien tech. People like Bob Lazar are freuds.

Back