Star Trek : Discovery

Finally got around to watching episode nine at the weekend, I quite enjoyed this one, Burnham wasn’t as annoying in this one. I think that had to go to Stamets/Culber.

Mind you placing those sensor things.....way too easy!!

And I think I could have done without seeing THAT Klingon pleasure scene..... that was definitely going where no Star Trek show has gone before

I've always liked Star Trek : Continues, but that last episode was brilliant. It really tied together TOS and TMP very well.

Just finished watching the two part finale. Agree with you. Have been quite impressed with the storylines, especially the finale. Pity Discovery didn't have the same dedication.

Yeah the good old connie was always supposed to be able to do that, they just never did it back in the 1960's as it was too expensive

Yeah, I remember having the Enterprise blueprints when I was younger (I still have them) and seeing where the locks were etc was always fascinated to see how it would have looked. apparently Rodenberry had planned on doing it at the end of TMP but same reason, too expensive, plus probably wouldn't have looked very good.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Back