Star Trek : Discovery

I was thinking either that blonde lass who’s been left in charge of the bridge a couple of times or the Admirals right hand woman?

Is the the blonde who played the android/cyborg last season?

Edit:
She did...

Last edited:
Is the the blonde who played the android/cyborg last season?

Edit:
She did...
Yeh she did.

This week, on Star Trek : Do Whatever The Fuck You Like And Get Away With It - Centre of the Universe Michael Burnham yet again does whatever the fuck she likes and gets away with it.

Everything to do with her is f***ing crap. She's completely incompatible with Starfleet. Which is a shame because there are some great Trek characters in the 20% of the show that isn't all about one character.
:lol:

Not wrong there like. This weeks episode felt very tired, the whole prison break thing has been done to death so many other time and better too.

I am still enjoying this season more than the others it just doesnt seem to know what kind of show it is yet.

Noticed she took her comm badge off at the end. I hope that means she will be leaving Starfleet.
I wonder who the new No 1 will be?
I hope so too and if you look at the preview of the next episode there seems to be a big leaving ceremony with her hugging tilly, crying and the crew around her.
Her character would be much better f***ing off with Book and Georgio onto Book's ship until S31 starts.

I hope so too and if you look at the preview of the next episode there seems to be a big leaving ceremony with her hugging tilly, crying and the crew around her.
Her character would be much better f***ing off with Book and Georgio onto Book's ship until S31 starts.
When you said S31 I thought that there’s no way there will be a season31!
I obviously twigged what you meant then, but maybe you did mean you didn’t want to see her back until season 31!😂

Stupid things to look forward to in tomorrow's episode -

Nobody on Discovery's crew should have seen a Romulan before.

Enjoyed this latest one tbh. I know some aren't impressed but its a bit more proper trek. Episodic with an overarching arc, which I what I like.

Did jump the shark with a certain aspect like imo:neutral:
Stupid things to look forward to in tomorrow's episode -

Nobody on Discovery's crew should have seen a Romulan before.
And that cannon is still maintained

Just watched the best episode so far. Perfectly pitched.

But that's enough about The Mandalorian, let's plough through the latest excretion of Discovery.
Fifteen minutes in and I've already shouted fuck off at the telly several times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite liked this week’s episode, as @Maxie has said feels like proper Trek episode, reminded me of the TNG episode Measure Of A Man. At least it has put The Kelvin Timeline theory to bed.

Still find Burnham irritating though 🤬

As much as I like Tilly but.... seriously!

I quite liked this week’s episode, as @Maxie has said feels like proper Trek episode, reminded me of the TNG episode Measure Of A Man. At least it has put The Kelvin Timeline theory to bed.

Still find Burnham irritating though 🤬

As much as I like Tilly but.... seriously!
Yep pleased they have now tied themselves to the original timeline.
Burnham seems to be having a bit a of a post Vulcan science Academy emotional metldown, and my question answered from last week.
Wish I hadn’t asked now mind!
The Vulcan warp drive replacement was a bit too Stargate for me .

Last edited:
Yep pleased they have now tied themselves to the original timeline.
Burnham seems to be having a bit a of a post Vulcan science Academy emotional metldown, and my question answered from last week.
Wish I hadn’t asked now mind!
The Vulcan warp drive replacement was a bit too Stargate for me .

I was thinking it was a bit like the Borg's Transwarp system

Back