Star Trek : Discovery

Discussion in 'SMB' started by HebburnMackem, Sep 22, 2017.

1. dafunk2

dafunk2 Midfield

I don't even like Star Trek...I just wanted to be the 2000th reply

the veteran and jacko100 like this.
  2. The Exile

The Exile Striker

Like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target.

You won't know what that's a quote from ;)

3. HebburnMackem

HebburnMackem Striker

That was me flower. Live long and prosper

4. jacko100

jacko100 Winger

fail, have a like though

5. chr1s1973

chr1s1973 Striker

Definitely. She's not the best and the character just didn't really come off as credible to me. You can kind of see what they were looking to do,but she just doesn't seem to pull it off due to lack of ability .

Definitely on everything else, I don't know what Jason Isaacs deal was,but he was the actual star.

Maybe we'll see them do that with the timeline,either way it's a bit convaluted and aye,so much continuity with a program like that,which to me as well,they failed to follow.

6. Dark Traveller

Dark Traveller Striker

I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her; marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet... buried alive! Buried alive...!”

:)

I was watching a YouTube upload yesterday of a Las Vegas Star Trek Con interview with Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis, canny interesting interview, they talked about The Orville and guest stars in series two will include Sirtis, F Murray Abraham and Tom Hardy.

And something else I discovered - if you want to know what the opposite end of “Jumping The Shark” is called, when a show starts performing way better than expected apparently it’s called “growing the beard”

the veteran, Fetch Fletch and PTR like this.
  7. HebburnMackem

HebburnMackem Striker

8. HebburnMackem

HebburnMackem Striker

9. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Striker

:cool: a bigger fuck you to Abrams there never has been.

Dark Traveller likes this.
  10. HebburnMackem

HebburnMackem Striker

With the fuck on with ST 14 and Chris Pine. Hopefully it gets cancelled, Tarantino's movie gets brought forward and starts filming soon and they line up a "back to roots" set of films. Live long and prosper motherf*cker!

Dark Traveller and Fetch Fletch like this.
  11. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Striker

Aye. Reports suggest both him and Hemsworth have walked...and I have to say, thank god!! With such a massive rich universe to pull from why do they get it so wrong???

PTR likes this.
  12. PulseSafc

PulseSafc Midfield

Ethan Peck cast as Spock!

13. HebburnMackem

HebburnMackem Striker

niceonemarra likes this.
  14. Dark Traveller

Dark Traveller Striker

15. AlpineExile

AlpineExile Striker

16. HebburnMackem

HebburnMackem Striker

Ok.

One time 4 years ago I was walking through the woods near Hexham and stumbled upon this giant who was looking around for shoewear.. anyway

17. Albay3037

Albay3037 Winger

[​IMG]

Dark Traveller and HebburnMackem like this.
  18. Dark Traveller

Dark Traveller Striker

[​IMG]

DiscoPants86 likes this.
  19. HebburnMackem

HebburnMackem Striker

20. Invictus

Invictus Central Defender

It might be something to do with looking a bit like a young Spock and being Gregory’s grandson won’t harm with publicity for the show.
    If he’s any good as an actor that will be a bonus.