stangest place you've had..

In my mates loft. What made it strange was my mate trying to delicately climb over us to get down the ladder for a piss

Disabled loo of a pub

That little castle at Wharton park overlooking Durham

One of the spectator bogs at Leeds swimming pool. That was also the day I lost my cherry as a young'un.

30 seconds, done and me and said lass sneaked back poolside with no-one aware of what happened.

In a rusty old car with plants growing out of it parked on Wandsworth Common. (the owner(?) came out shouting "I'm calling the police on you! I know what you're doing in there, you're taking drugs!") If by "you're taking drugs!" he meant she was taking my cock then he was absolutely spot-on.
School bogs.
A lift.
On a grass verge inbetween 2 blocks of flats (probably had 100 people watching).
In a garage.
In a park on the slide.
In a park on the swings.
In a park... all ower.
In a swimming pool full of people.

All with the same lass. Crazy bitch. I miss her very much.

A bet you miss her !

All the usual places but a lass i met in Bentley's once invited me back to her skip! Her dad had had one delivered that day on his drive and the only thing in it was her old mattress and she wanted to give it a good send off, i did my best to oblige ;)

In a rusty old car with plants growing out of it parked on Wandsworth Common. (the owner(?) came out shouting "I'm calling the police on you! I know what you're doing in there, you're taking drugs!") If by "you're taking drugs!" he meant she was taking my cock then he was absolutely spot-on.
School bogs.
A lift.
On a grass verge inbetween 2 blocks of flats (probably had 100 people watching).
In a garage.
In a park on the slide.
In a park on the swings.
In a park... all ower.
In a swimming pool full of people.

All with the same lass. Crazy bitch. I miss her very much.
I never had sex in the school bogs.. I'm glad like considering I went to an all boys school.

Back