stangest place you've had..

On the 7. 15 Didcot to Paddington in the bogs. On the vinegar strokes just as we pulled into Reading Station. A 12 minute journey from Didcot so a bit rushed but I seem to remember coming like an express.
Choo choo....

Ah wish I was young again ...
Note to all SMBers. No one in an old people´s home ever has ever been reported as saying `I wish I had less sex when I was younger.´So remember that and go forth and multiply.

In a rusty old car with plants growing out of it parked on Wandsworth Common. (the owner(?) came out shouting "I'm calling the police on you! I know what you're doing in there, you're taking drugs!") If by "you're taking drugs!" he meant she was taking my cock then he was absolutely spot-on.
School bogs.
A lift.
On a grass verge inbetween 2 blocks of flats (probably had 100 people watching).
In a garage.
In a park on the slide.
In a park on the swings.
In a park... all ower.
In a swimming pool full of people.

All with the same lass. Crazy bitch. I miss her very much.
Wouldn’t still have her moby number mate by any chance??

Massive fat bird in Inverness train station whilst on an exercise up there. Properly had my squaddie beer glasses on that night. Even earned myself an extra guard duty for getting back on camp too late!

Christ

On the grass outside the civic
Mowbray park next to the big cannon
back of a taxi while the driver drove us around penshaw (neither of us had our own place)
a few alleyways outside clubs
my mate's bed after he foolishly gave me the keys and specifically asked me not to
in the office
On a trampoline
Hull

Back