Standard Guitar music going forward.

I love guitar music of most genres, but the last song to do that with me when it came out, if you you talking about an artist/band coming on the scene with the guitars that just blow you away, its this.

I would love to hear a new band come out with a song and blow me away with it's guitars, like this song did at the time.
Although it is a well known tune because of its success, it deserves far more global, 'Legendary' status.
I used to play that song live on Bass using Dark Glass technology.

it doesn’t seem to have much of a future really. It’s a shame. The last renaissance of it I suppose was with the likes of the strokes, white stripes etc in the early 2000s.

Even the likes of Radiohead swapped to synths and making more abstract music. It often ends up that way. Even Bowie did it and at the time he was knocking about with Iggy Pop who you’d think would have steered him back to dirge.

Can anyone actually see a band coming through like Oasis or Nirvana now who have older people being impressed too like used to happen with kids. Bands these days with guitars are aimed at a particular audience and seem A&Red to fuck.

I reckon there will be a few people who say it’s just that the likes of me is getting older but I don’t agree. I don’t think we will ever see another Led Zeppelin, David Bowie or Pink Floyd.

I think it’s all going to be electronic based. All I listen to New seems to be electronic.

Just like violin and piano music have died out and that Beethoven shite nobody listens too know. Poor bait by your standards this.

Back