Stamp Collection - advice needed please.

Corbett's in Newcastle.

Took ours there years ago, stamps from nazi Germany, from the 20s and 30s from the far East from counties that don't exist anymore, loads from the former eastern bloc, ones from South America and Palestine , all collected by my Belgian Jewish grandpa who escaped the holocaust and was in Israel as a teenager during its birth, loads of Israeli stamps etc..

The bloke looked at them for about 15 seconds and said 'nah not worth nowt'

“ worth nowt , leave them here I’ll bin them for you “ ...

Not wanting to piss on your chips or owt but they’ll be worth nowt. Our lass was given a huge collection, had nazi stamps in them, some had kings/queens going back years. Took them to a little place near Miller and Carter in Newcastle. Took one look and said they were mass produced and are worth very little.

Not wanting to piss on your chips or owt but they’ll be worth nowt. Our lass was given a huge collection, had nazi stamps in them, some had kings/queens going back years. Took them to a little place near Miller and Carter in Newcastle. Took one look and said they were mass produced and are worth very little.
As i said before, its the misprints that are valuable

That dealer is now living in a geet wass house in Darrass Hall with a swedish au pair.

Thats the nearest dealer to us according to that Philataly site. I have no idea what makes a stamp valuable other than the obvious age, limited number produced, but also not really interested in speding weeks/months doing research.

They are worth up to £4,500 so I'll keep the three that I have

What?!?

My dad and grandad both had stamp collections all in loft two boxes.

Im gonna have to have a look I reckon!

Back