Staithes to Whitby coastal walk

What’s the craic if you have to drive down to Staithes before walking to Whitby and back then ?
Just drive all the way mate, there and back, park up in a disabled bay at Sandsend and hoy the blue badge out, cream tea and gan home when it starts to rain.

Healthy walk, fatties drive.
You’re thick as fuck, you don’t need to be a peasant to be healthy or ignorant. You and the OP should get together and be walking buddies with them daft sticks and proper walking boots to gan along a path.

You’re thick as fuck, you don’t need to be a peasant to be healthy or ignorant. You and the OP should get together and be walking buddies with them daft sticks and proper walking boots to gan along a path.
Shurrup man ya fat c**t.

I did it years ago. Pleasant enough walk though I was canny stiff from walking about 30 miles the day before. Walking along the beach at Runswick Bay knacked and the Stairs of Cirith Ungol at the other end nearly killed me. It was lovely after that though and the nice cold pint I got when I got into Whitby was probably the nicest pint I've ever had, despite being Fosters.

I did it years ago. Pleasant enough walk though I was canny stiff from walking about 30 miles the day before. Walking along the beach at Runswick Bay knacked and the Stairs of Cirith Ungol at the other end nearly killed me. It was lovely after that though and the nice cold pint I got when I got into Whitby was probably the nicest pint I've ever had, despite being Fosters.
Aye that bench at the top of them stairs is very welcome :lol:.. I know what you mean about the pint, the day I did it was red hot and flies everywhere off the fields. Weakened and had a pint of strongbow in sands end

Nice walk with some great views and a bit of variety with the scenery. It's reasonably flat apart from Hobhole which can be a chore if it's wet.

Any recommended circular walks by the glorious SMBers, that aren't too far away (I live in SR6)? I done a nice 6 miler partially around Grasmere and Rydal Water last Saturday, started and ended at White Moss car park via the Badger bar

Back