Stag doo in Tenerife for 4 days..

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you get the chance to go up to mount tiede to the national park you will regret not having your camera with you. Some absolutely stunning scenery up there. All different colours and formations of lava flows that have solidified. It's like being on a different planet up there.
I did the same as you a few years back, 4 day stag do. Watch out for the lucky lucky men ;)

ok i'm taking it.

would probably safer out with you than left back in the room

:mad: ok i'm not taking it.

ok i'm taking it.

:mad: ok i'm not taking it.

you will of course go through this conversation in your head, right until the taxi is sounding its horn outside your house, to go to the airport.

You will make the decision at that point. :lol:

you will of course go through this conversation in your head, right until the taxi is sounding its horn outside your house, to go to the airport.

You will make the decision at that point. :lol:

Knaa, it's too much of a risk. Far too much to lose and only a couple bonus scenic shots of a hill to gain.

I'd be daft taking it.

ayesane said:
Knaa, it's too much of a risk. Far too much to lose and only a couple bonus scenic shots of a hill to gain.

I'd be daft taking it.

This could be a good opportunity to buy a good compact mind you ,,

Just saying ;)

Why dyou buy this f***ing camera if you are not gonna take it to one of the most stunning landscapes of the world ?:lol:

Just find some travel insurance to cover it

Why dyou buy this f***ing camera if you are not gonna take it to one of the most stunning landscapes of the world ?:lol:

Just find some travel insurance to cover it

if he was going on holiday with his missus then obviously it would be a good idea but he's going on a stag do. dunno if youve ever been on one like but I wouldnt anything of value :lol: drink and expensive gear dont mix:lol:

I went to Ibiza on a stag week and the every night there was an amazing sunset and I kept thinking I wish I brought my DSLR. But then again I seen someone's IPod get accidently kicked into the pool, my Nikon Coolpix got dropped in sand and another day the battery flap got broken, so I thought I am glad I never. You make too many wrong decisions when pissed, and I don't think there was one moment that week when I was sober :lol:

if he was going on holiday with his missus then obviously it would be a good idea but he's going on a stag do. dunno if youve ever been on one like but I wouldnt anything of value :lol: drink and expensive gear dont mix:lol:

Four days though innit

You are gonna want to get away for some of that time surely. Most hotels have safes either in the rooms or in reception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back