Stadium of light concerts 2024

I didn't get an email but when I've looked on my account I've not ticked a box for emails to be sent , sorted now albeit a bit too late

Another two dates added by Taylor Swift at Wembley. That’s now 8. Unbelievable that, like. How many do you reckon she could sell out? It’s still not even going to a general sale, only to those who signed up for the presale thing.

It’s a massive shame we couldn’t have got her here for a few nights instead of London getting her so often.

Another two dates added by Taylor Swift at Wembley. That’s now 8. Unbelievable that, like. How many do you reckon she could sell out? It’s still not even going to a general sale, only to those who signed up for the presale thing.

It’s a massive shame we couldn’t have got her here for a few nights instead of London getting her so often.
Yea it would have saved me a lot of money going to London.

The demand for her is unreal and the boost it would have given Sunderland financially.

Hopefully we have indetified the reasons why we didn't get her and improve them for the future

No interest in her personally but it would have been massive for Sunderland had she performed at the SOL.

Back