Stadium naming rights

Well what's it based on saying people don't care about the stadium name ?

When obviously people do
Not all people do though, I was responding to a post about it being a shame people don’t care...
It’s barely even warranted a mention outside of this place which speaks volumes.

got no issue with the Etihad or the Ricoh Arena. In fact I think the Etihad sounds better than the City of Manchester Stadium which it was originally.

with this in mind, I'd have no issue with renaming the SOL.

have you watched the video?

Yeah, us publicly asking for sponsorship doesn't fill me with hope really.

Why would the current owners flog naming rights to the stadium if they’re supposed to be selling up by the end of this week?
because as they have said over and over again..they arent selling all their shares..they will be here next year working for the cclub.
and now is the best time to bring such a deal in-as it boosts the icnome of the club and makes it more attractive to anyone who wants to buy in.

Yeah, us publicly asking for sponsorship doesn't fill me with hope really.
why not? do you think arsenal didnt ask for sponsorship of their ground? tottenham are asking for it every day..

Probably enough to pay Cattermole’s wage for about a quarter of the year, more likely.
excellent-as it has to be paid..and if we use naming rights to pay for oit,...then the money from other sources that would have had to pay oit can be used for other stuff..

Last edited:
because as they have said over and over again..they arent selling all their shares..they will be here next year working for the cclub.
and now is the best time to bring such a deal in-as it boosts the icnome of the club and makes it more attractive to anyone who wants to buy in.

why not? do you think arsenal didnt ask for sponsorship of their ground? tottenham are asking for it every day..

excellent-as it has to be paid..and if we use naming rights to pay for oit,...then the money from other sources that would have had to pay oit can be used for other stuff..

Exactly. I don't get a criticism of anything that will free up some funds.

Gotta give you your due. Your on here every day like a 1 man anti daftie crusade.. Keep going fella!

Back