Stadium improvement ideas

Tinted glass should be hung from the East stand roof to help with the glare from the sun. It was bloody hot and bright last Saturday. I should have left my coat at home and brought a cap.

How about an Echo football man on the side of the east stand, where it could be seen from the main road

You know the little fellow who appeared at top of front page of football special and side of echo building overlooking the a19, smiley when we’d won, neutral for a draw and sad at a loss

Could even be live when a game is on

Yes bring back the echo man, raising his hat , I loved seeing him on the echo office as a bairn

Why should away fans being moved influence the atmosphere? All it needs is the home fans to get behind the team regardless of where the away fans are..
Course if affects it, you only have to look at what the atmosphere was like when the away fans were in the south stand to realise that moving them hasnt helped one bit

Course if affects it, you only have to look at what the atmosphere was like when the away fans were in the south stand to realise that moving them hasnt helped one bit
Why though? If our supporters all got behind the team then it should make no difference.

The floodlights could do with a sort out, several are not even pointing in the direction of the pitch just into the crowd.

if you have a full stadium except for the away supporters and they are behind the goal it looked bloody stupid on tv ...............i dont care where you put them but not behind the goals !a winning team will provide all the atmosphere you need imho!...to be honest i prefer them where they are now!

The move was to stop refs being influenced/to help results.

Hasnt really gone to plan last few year imo.;)

Improve the beer from a 2 to a 10, get the Moretti in.
Then offer all inclusive beer and pie packages for individual games. Pay, say 30 quid and drink as much Moretti and eat as many pies as you can between 12.30 and 2.30
Tequila slammer on the way to your seat

We could trial this on Boxing Day, I reckon it could add to -

1) the atmosphere at matches
2) matchday revenue
3) the amount of diced carrots deposited on the back of the new seats

Has to be said, Really poor decision to bring on Power with near 30 minutes remaining knowing we don’t have any subs left.

Shocking really.

Back