Stabbings in Manchester

I'll bet there are some fckers on here gutted that it wasn't a white bloke that did it.
They'll have been sitting there with their hilarious quips ready just to cut and paste in

This fckin forum man

There's definitely posters on here second guessing people and making snide as fuck little comments to try and score cheap points.

Imagine being that kind of twat.

You can bet your bottom dollar on one thing in these incidents:

- it is either someone from the extreme right wing, or
- someone from the ethnic minorities, aged between 15 and 25, bleating on about "not being respected" or some such crap

i see this thread has gone quiet. It’s almost as if it doesn’t fit agendas anymore, as the bloke has been detained under mental health legislation.

i see this thread has gone quiet. It’s almost as if it doesn’t fit agendas anymore, as the bloke has been detained under mental health legislation.
Seems to be a common denominator now. Originally cited as a terrorist incident it’s now someone with mental health issues

It’s almost as if the government didn’t want to admit who did it?

If it’s a white far right nazi - say so
If it’s a drug war black bleating on about getting no respect - say so
If it’s a Muslim terrorist - say so

No wonder we get fake news when even our own government can’t tell us the truth.

Seems to be a common denominator now. Originally cited as a terrorist incident it’s now someone with mental health issues

It’s almost as if the government didn’t want to admit who did it?

If it’s a white far right nazi - say so
If it’s a drug war black bleating on about getting no respect - say so
If it’s a Muslim terrorist - say so

No wonder we get fake news when even our own government can’t tell us the truth.
Neither the police nor the courts are 'the government', even if you would like them to be.

was near that revolution de cuba the other week n about 8 coppers in overalls were checking every grate/manhole!

havent warmed to manchester like, dont get the hype n everywhere you turn someones begging.
All feels a bit depressing.
Though i like that roxy ballroom thing!

I've noticed over the last few months the place just feels a bit more rough & has a bit more of an unpleasant edge to it. I'm not sure if its always been like that & I've just not noticed it until recently or if its genuinely got worse. Either way the authorities need to do something about it.

Who blew the manchester arena up? Was it a tramp or a white druggie?

Just checking cause it was a while ago and memory is vague

A white druggie tramp decided to rob people who had come out of the MEN post bombing

You clearly aren't sane if you walk into Starbucks and think it's ok to stab people.
However, I don't think that means you get a free pass to the nearest psychiatric facility rather than a custodial sentence.

He knew what he was doing. He should face the consequences.

Last edited:

Back