Stabbings in Manchester

I do a walk from Victoria Station to our office several times a month so always go around/through Arndale Centre. Always feel relatively safe as tbh, police are usually everywhere around there.

Yeah, there are usually a number of armed patrols knocking about.

Can have as many as you want, doesn't stop the random nutters does it!

Manchester is full of different races; it's usually the white druggies sitting on sleeping bags that make the place look depressing, tbf. The blacks, Asian's etc. seem to just be getting on with their lives quite happily.

I'm glad you think so.
Manchester is a vibrant city full of different cultures. We have a China Town, The Curry Mile, Little Ireland, Spinningfields, The Gay Village, The Quays and many more areas celebrating cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles and genders.

I'm sure all the homeless folk are super pleased with all this going on around them.

Manchester is full of different races; it's usually the white druggies sitting on sleeping bags that make the place look depressing, tbf. The blacks, Asian's etc. seem to just be getting on with their lives quite happily.
Who blew the manchester arena up? Was it a tramp or a white druggie?

Just checking cause it was a while ago and memory is vague

Yeah, there are usually a number of armed patrols knocking about.

Can have as many as you want, doesn't stop the random nutters does it!

Walked passed the area at lunchtime as I do a few times every week, seemed to have calmed down

Was slightly anxious a couple of weeks ago when about a dozen fully tooled up police did a ‘sweep’ of the platform and train I was waiting for at Piccadilly......

Walked passed the area at lunchtime as I do a few times every week, seemed to have calmed down

Was slightly anxious a couple of weeks ago when about a dozen fully tooled up police did a ‘sweep’ of the platform and train I was waiting for at Piccadilly......

was near that revolution de cuba the other week n about 8 coppers in overalls were checking every grate/manhole!

havent warmed to manchester like, dont get the hype n everywhere you turn someones begging.
All feels a bit depressing.
Though i like that roxy ballroom thing!

was near that revolution de cuba the other week n about 8 coppers in overalls were checking every grate/manhole!

havent warmed to manchester like, dont get the hype n everywhere you turn someones begging.
All feels a bit depressing.
Though i like that roxy ballroom thing!

Police searching before/during the Conservative party conference perhaps?

I'll bet there are some fckers on here gutted that it wasn't a white bloke that did it.
They'll have been sitting there with their hilarious quips ready just to cut and paste in

This fckin forum man
Very strange that it’s the 4th story in on the BBC news ?
Top of the page online mind

Obviously the guy's a wrongun, but surely if your intention was to kill, you would have got at least one of the five, surely. Thank God he didn't, obviously.

Back