Stabbing incident in Bishopsgate (Liverpool Street)

How many black youths/gangs are running about stabbing each other, I don't need to supply any evidence
So how many these black youths & gangs illegally entered the UK?

By the way 5 young black men play for the club you support, I suggest you find another club & another forum

Last edited:

Legally or illegally over the years, more stringent rules would have prevented a lot
That's not what you posted, you responded to a post about home secretaries using the navy to try and stop illegal immigrant/asylum seekers crossing the channel and being illegally deported to Rwanda.

& what stringent rules are you waffling on about immigration or knife crime rules

More stringent rules on legal immigrants? What?
People who have came to the UK in the past. Is what I was referring to
That's not what you posted, you responded to a post about home secretaries using the navy to try and stop illegal immigrant/asylum seekers crossing the channel and being illegally deported to Rwanda.

& what stringent rules are you waffling on about immigration or knife crime rules
Replying to you about brown people and immigration, but you knew that

Last edited:
People who have came to the UK in the past. Is what I was referring to

Replying to you about brown people and immigration, but you knew that
Just wanted to clarify so your OK with white people stabbing other people?
For the record the suspected perpetrator was wearing mask so I don't know what colour he or she is.
If you have other information I suspect you contact the met or crime stoppers

The Somali gangs are awful like. They've taken knife crime and gangs to the next level. Usually the poorerst areas that have to suffer them as well.

Just wanted to clarify so your OK with white people stabbing other people?
For the record the suspected perpetrator was wearing mask so I don't know what colour he or she is.
If you have other information I suspect you contact the met or crime stoppers
God no, I never said that at all did I.

You were talking about poor brown people being deported, you linked brown people to this knifing story, I simply said if we were stricter on immigration years gone by GB would have a lot less knife crime, import the 3rd World and that's what we are becoming sadly

So how many these black youths & gangs illegally entered the UK?

By the way 5 young black men play for the club you support, I suggest you find another club & another forum
Don't be f***ing stupid you balloon, I'm speaking about criminals, you just like to cry race, you started waffling about brown people. Twerp

Last edited:
Don't be f***ing stupid you balloon, I'm speaking about criminals, you just like to cry race, you started waffling about brown people. Twerp
5 blacks play for the team you support so you should forget any issues with the black community otherwise you are a racist.

Back