Stabbing in Westminster?

Middle aged black woman on TV at the moment just hit the nail on the head,she said the majority of stabbings in gang related knife crimes are by blacks and Asians,if it was a white woman who said it she would have been dragged over the coals.The government are putting knife-crime messages on the insides of chicken take-away boxes,thats their solution :lol:

Middle aged black woman on TV at the moment just hit the nail on the head,she said the majority of stabbings in gang related knife crimes are by blacks and Asians,if it was a white woman who said it she would have been dragged over the coals.The government are putting knife-crime messages on the insides of chicken take-away boxes,thats their solution :lol:

About the level of racist response from an almost all white privately educated establishment Tory government.
What do those black folk like? Ah yes. Chicken.
David Lammy nailed it this morning in a tweet "What next? Messages on Watermellons?"

About the level of racist response from an almost all white privately educated establishment Tory government.
What do those black folk like? Ah yes. Chicken.
David Lammy nailed it this morning in a tweet "What next? Messages on Watermellons?"

We really need a dislike button for shite-hawking posts like this.

A current bug bear is UK based online 'journalists' who report every public disturbance event happening here with 'on lock down' in the headline

The biggest single obstacle to the knife crime debate is the misnomer that the government and anything they initiate or fail to initiate act as the primary driving force behind the knife crime statistics. At every turn in the media, members of these communities refuse to look inwardly and place the blame solely on the perpetrators. We are forever listening to mothers, community workers and charity workers peddling 'what ifferies' and apologisistic nonsense that these thugs hide behind. Until the root causes are accepted then there will be no headway as kids will continue to snigger behind the banners of 'let down youth' 'no opportunities' 'resource cuts etc'. While people pander to the perpetrators in this way they continue to give them carte blanch. It's notable that a campaign on a chicken box is causing more offence than the stabbings themselves.

The chicken box campaign is mildly irritating. Not because it is in any way inappropriate but because its totally ineffective. Again, to the would be perpetrators it is probably a source of amusement. Again, the offence derived from this story is another great example of 'let's pretend' middle class mock disgust.

Should the anti knife campaign take place in the local tea rooms of the cotswolds, shoved under the noses of old grannies next to their cream scones, just to avoid accusations of any type of prejudicial practise. Unfortunately when targeting certain crime the authorities need to exercise prejudice. Does it not make sense to target the groups in society where this crime is prevalent?

London communities that are being paralysed by knife crime need to start looking at the influence of negative cultural role models and lack of family support, particularly the absence of fathers and the negative vacuum that becomes filled by what is sold by older criminals within said communities.

I know what I'm writing will be unpopular. I'm often called out for being pc on issues but on this one I just can't understand why people cry about the government whenever someone picks up a knife in preference to admonishing the perpetrator.

Its laughable, they need people who have been through it and come out the other end to get into schools and share tgeir experiences

Its laughable, they need people who have been through it and come out the other end to get into schools and share tgeir experiences

To promote the message that you can live the thug life for a few years and then get a gig touring schools talking about 'the good old days'

You really dont get it.

I'm being slightly churlish but I don't agree that a talk by a former con will dissuade the ones who we need to worry about. The good kids in school will say it was interesting and the scumbags will carry on regardless. I'm just very sceptical about this type of intervention.

Back