Stabbing in Westminster?

I'm being slightly churlish but I don't agree that a talk by a former con will dissuade the ones who we need to worry about. The good kids in school will say it was interesting and the scumbags will carry on regardless. I'm just very sceptical about this type of intervention.
i think we should get fprmer heroin addicts in schools talking abput their experiences. Its ok teachers saying say no to drugs, but hearing it from reformed addicts will drive tge message, and the main cause of all this knife and violent crime is drugs

i think we should get fprmer heroin addicts in schools talking abput their experiences. Its ok teachers saying say no to drugs, but hearing it from reformed addicts will drive tge message, and the main cause of all this knife and violent crime is drugs

I'm not being deliberately difficult but I'm fairly certain the huge majority of young perpetrators are not heroin addicts.

I'm not being deliberately difficult but I'm fairly certain the huge majority of young perpetrators are not heroin addicts.
Jesus, do you think im saying this, onr thing i will say is that they were all schoolchidren at one point or are school children. Im not saying they are heroin addicts, im merely pointing out that the majority of violent crime is to do with drugs. So to speak to these chikdren at an early age is a good thing, though many headteachers in schools dont seem to allow this.

Guy stabbed Broad daylight yesterday in Southall, car knocked him down first, 3 lads jumped out of the motor and finished him off with knives. Stabbing tonight on the tube, argument and a guy never got to go home.

15 year old kid stabbed at the weekend in Slough in a skateboard park...... 15 :eek:

I think some of these wannabe gangster kids think that it's a case of 'poking up' somebody and they get stitched up and you have bragging rights. Don't realise how easily that little stabbing could hit a vital part of the body and somebody is dead

Shocking like, I used to carry a pen knife when I was a kid but for totally different reasons.
It's really getting out of control mate.
I think some of these wannabe gangster kids think that it's a case of 'poking up' somebody and they get stitched up and you have bragging rights. Don't realise how easily that little stabbing could hit a vital part of the body and somebody is dead
Might be speaking out of term here but it's all the 'upbringing' they have been brought up with. Certainly is around here.

Last edited:
If there was any justice the pathetic politician who ruined the law and order of this country would be the one who got stabbed.

But no... she'll be living the high life on her enormous pension.

She won't even be able to hold claim to being the worst PM since that nincompoop took over.

Might be speaking out of term here but it's all the 'upbringing' they have been brought up with. Certainly is around here.

I think upbringing is a big part of people carrying knives. I just think the thought process of a lot of the kids using them is that they think they'll leave a few scars that the person will have to remember them.

Not in all cases like and don't want anybody to confuse that as some sort of excuse, some kids use them and try to kill obviously. Just think a lot of these kids just don't really realise how easy life can be taken away until they've taken it.

I think upbringing is a big part of people carrying knives. I just think the thought process of a lot of the kids using them is that they think they'll leave a few scars that the person will have to remember them.

Not in all cases like and don't want anybody to confuse that as some sort of excuse, some kids use them and try to kill obviously. Just think a lot of these kids just don't really realise how easy life can be taken away until they've taken it.
I just think there is 'no fear' anymore in 'kids'. Mob mentality.

I just think there is 'no fear' anymore in 'kids'. Mob mentality.

Trust me they soon get scared when that door at Scrubs slams closed and the only daylight they see is on the way to the Serco van
Edit:

Woke up to the news of somebody being stabbed to death round the corner from me last night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back