Stabbing in Sydney

Bob Fleming

Striker

Dunno if the videos will play for you. Crazy scenes just outside my old work and a woman was stabbed inside my old work local. Another woman found stabbed to death in an apartment around the corner. The chase was caught by a camera crew who were waiting in traffic.

Had loads of 'terrorist' material on him. But appears he had recently absconded from a mental institute.

Scary stuff.

don't fuck with us, we've got milk crates...

Dunno if the videos will play for you. Crazy scenes just outside my old work and a woman was stabbed inside my old work local. Another woman found stabbed to death in an apartment around the corner. The chase was caught by a camera crew who were waiting in traffic.

Had loads of 'terrorist' material on him. But appears he had recently absconded from a mental institute.

Scary stuff.

Just another Tuesday in the CBD Hotel... 😇

He killed a lass in a room just down the road on clarence st. apparently she's a prostitute. poor lass

Last edited:
Tommy Robinson's website has already done an in depth investigation and concluded this is a terror attack and confirms everything he's been trying to tell you about Muslims.

Not all Muslims, of course.

But yeah all Muslims

Back