Stabbing in Sydney

Lone wolf / psycho then, and only marginally dark skinned.

I reckon this is a false flag, wonder what @niceonemarra reckons after consulting his conspiracy theory sites?
Impressive improvisation with the chair and the crate. They would have been still trying to pull the chair out of his head if it had been me wielding it.
It was a great bit of improv like :D

Last edited:

Lone wolf / psycho then, and only marginally dark skinned.

I reckon this is a false flag, wonder what @niceonemarra reckons after consulting his conspiracy theory sites?

It was a great bit of improv like :D
This is not a false flag its clearly a mentally disturbed man.

I'll be keeping an eye on the CTs to see what crazy things they post about it and they definitely will.

Those who detained him have potentially saved lives. Well done to them, I hope their bravery is recognised.

I couldn't help thinking that if it was in this country there'd be some wanting them investigated for assault, false imprisonment or something similar.

them firefighters chasing him with a halligan tool and a chair, you go fellas :)

Some brave lads chasing and tackling a knifeman with a chair and that - and then in one bit you see twice as many people running along behind them holding up...their phones.😡
I couldn't help thinking that if it was in this country there'd be some wanting them investigated for assault, false imprisonment or something similar.

Bollocks would they. There's enough grief in this country without making hyperbolic and hypothetical shit up.

Last edited:
Probably from London and used to seeing knife wielding nutters running about the streets every day.
Actually from Manchester.
it was three english blokes who managed to stop him

Just curious how. Weapon to the stomach/head/legs? Rugby tackle? Flying kick? Hadouken?

Some brave lads chasing and tackling a knifeman with a chair and that - and then in one bit you see twice as many people running along behind them holding up...their phones.😡

Bollocks would they. There's enough grief in this country without making hyperbolic and hypothetical shit up.

very true that mate ;)

Back