St George's day

Happy St George's day everyone.

Even though we're related, the bairn has gone to school in her Sunderland shirt for red and white non uniform day :cool:

I'd probably enjoy today more if I didn't have to start off by putting bigots in their place.
They ruin St George's Day and the English flag for that matter. Pisses me right off.

You don't get this kind of shit with Paddy's Day. Just people getting pissed and claiming to be 1 fifth Irish on their Mother's side or whatever.

Happy Shakespeare's Birthday

I'd probably enjoy today more if I didn't have to start off by putting bigots in their place.
They ruin St George's Day and the English flag for that matter. Pisses me right off.

You don't get this kind of shit with Paddy's Day. Just people getting pissed and claiming to be 1 fifth Irish on their Mother's side or whatever.

Haway then, let’s have the story.

The amount of shit getting shared on my feed this morning is unreal. :lol:

Back