Ssn breaking..

Good luck to the lad. (LJ) we've been so shit for so long that he must stand a great chance of improving our performances if he's got half a clue. Also delighted with the Speakman appointment, our academy needs to be our future. Some bedwetters need to look at where we are these days.

Pipe the fuck down with the bed wetting shite again man. It’s a forum, people are allowed opinions.

And the bed wetters as you maturely like to call them, have been proven right for years

He's been a top end championship manager (as well as doing decent jobs at Oldham and Barnsley). I don't know why people are turning their noses up at him.

A list of players that we've signed from the Championship since we've been in League One

Bailey Wright
Grant Leadbitter
Josh Scowen
Danny Graham
Will Grigg
Max Power
Reece James
Joel Lynch
Glenn Loovens
Conor McLaughlin
Aiden O'Brien
Marc McNulty
Antoine Semenyo
Laurens de Bock
Declan John

One of them looks like a good signing, two of them are alright.

Can we please stop going on about how someone having Championship experience means they're going to be a good fit here?

Who on f***ing earth is this person??!! I love the fact SAFC are in advanced talks with some brothers and another bloke, whose seemingly nailed on now for the job, that I’ve never heard of in my f***ing life. It’s a marvellous time to be alive isn’t it 🙄

Who on f***ing earth is this person??!! I love the fact SAFC are in advanced talks with some brothers and another bloke, whose seemingly nailed on now for the job, that I’ve never heard of in my f***ing life. It’s a marvellous time to be alive isn’t it 🙄
Depends on the level of interest that you have in football outside of the Premier League....

Not too sure why people wouldn't be happy with Lee Johnson. Took Bristol City from League one to a comfortable top half of the Championship side, and he's also relatively young in comparison to most managers. Isn't that exactly what we're after?

Don't feel the same rage inside as when Parkinson was appointed. That's a positive. First choice? Absolutely not. However, am impressed by the SpD appointment and the new head coach is going to be accountable to him. That's positive. We seem to be taking an analytical approach. About time.
More impressed, than pissed off. So, will give it an open mind and wish them all the best.

We have an opportunity to appoint the best up and coming manager in the country and we appoint an absolute plodder.

The fans were right when it came to Parkinson. The fans dont want Johnson. I fear we will be proven right again.

No he didn’t. Are you Methven?

Pleased he likes to get it down and play.

We can use him to catch the carrier bags blowing about on match days.

It's flipancy and sarcasm like that which does those anti-Johnson fans no good and makes their arguments weak.
Not too sure why people wouldn't be happy with Lee Johnson. Took Bristol City from League one to a comfortable top half of the Championship side, and he's also relatively young in comparison to most managers. Isn't that exactly what we're after?

Well said.

Back