Ssn breaking..

Not the most exciting appointment, but I guess there may be advantages in that. We won't get carried away, will we?

Dear me, that is actually seemingly a step backwards
I admit, I do not know a lot about him, but his stats point toward someone not up to the task. My initial thought was, here's someone looking for a paycheck

Last edited:
Whoever it is, if they can bring back a style of football that is fun to watch, makes good use of the (clearly talented) young players and academy, whilst getting positive results, then I don't care who it is. I like the idea of planning for the long-term rather than lurching from appointment to appointment so if Johnson is the best to fit that then so be it.

Put simply, I want to enjoy the match again. It's been the low-point of the weekend for 5 years now - and bar sometimes under Allardyce and fleetingly under Poyet, it's barely been enjoyable for 15 years. It should be one of the best bits about the weekend, not the worst. Hopefully this change will bring that back because it's been shite for so long.

Last edited:
Why all the hate for him? I thought he did alright at Bristol City.

Admittedly I don’t know why he isn’t there now and I haven’t a clue what style of football he plays

I do seem to remember them beating some prem teams in the cup one season

Back