Ssangyong

Sam Handwich

Striker
Any good ? Might be looking for an SUV next year. relatively unheard of here, but i remember people laughing at me because i bought a Samsung video recorder in the late eighties, ten years later they had built the Burj Khalifa and were making aeroplanes.
Anyone had one or looked at having one.

Any good ? Might be looking for an SUV next year. relatively unheard of here, but i remember people laughing at me because i bought a Samsung video recorder in the late eighties, ten years later they had built the Burj Khalifa and were making aeroplanes.
Been around years. My mates neighbour had one maybe 25 year ago.

I have one, it's ugly but also a very capable 4x4 as it has full lock 50/50 to front and back.

Inside its decent, a few cheap plastics, but also full leather. Its a pretty decent drive too (surprisingly good).

When you're driving you can't see its uglyness.

Looked at a pick up a couple of year’s ago and it was theoretically very good and cheap as chips. Didn’t really need one but was such a bargain I was tempted. Got a Kia ceed estate in the end. Like Kia a few years ago- if you’re not fussed about styling too much they seem a decent, good value motor.

There a market for them otherwise they wouldn’t sell. Aimed firmly at tight people who want a big, new car on the cheap and don’t care what people think about them. Usually wear cardigans

I've drove one, it was f***ing horrendous. Shit loads of gadgets though if thats your thing.

Aye we had 2 rodius cos we had 5 kids.... Couldn't fault reliability, fuel wasn't great
We had 2 when kids were younger... The ugly one called Rodius... Had Mercedes sprinter engine and gearbox.... Never let us down the only car I know that would fit an 8'x4' sheet of ply in the back!.. The Rodius replaced by tourismo now which I think you can get in 4x4....they are good value and come with 7 Yr warranty.. Buy a pre registered one or low mileage will save you loads

Back